|Name||We are the Aomori Port Internationalization Comittee(APIC). In Japanese, our organization's name is "Aomorikou Kokusaika Suishin Kyogikai".|
|Goals||Our aim is to stimulate the local economy by promoting the use of Aomori Port to foreign and domestic vessels.|
|Projects||In order to achieve our mission, our comittee performs the following:
1. Work that promotes the use of Aomori Port by foreign and domestic vessels
2. Work that develops new sea routes that utilize Aomori Port
3. Work that promotes foreign trade that utilizes Aomori Port
4. Other work that is deemed necessary to fulfill our mission
|Affiliated Bodies||APIC’s affiliated bodies are comprised of Aomori Prefecture, Aomori City, the Aomori Chamber of Commerce and Industry, the Aomori Port Promotion Organization and other organizations that support our committee's mission.|
- Aomori Prefectural Government
- Aomori City
- Hirosaki City
- Kuroishi City
- Goshogawara City
- Towada City
- Tsugaru City
- Hirakawa City
- Aomori Tourism Pubric Corporation
- Aomori City Taxi Association Conferedation
- Aomori Minato Club, NPO Organization
- Port and Airport Construction Association, Aomori Branch
- Aomori Port Research Association
- Aomori Port Promotion Association
- Aomori Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Aomori Tourism and Convention Association
- Aomori International Relations Voluntary Association
- Tokio Marine & Nichido Fire Insurance Co., Ltd.
- Aomori Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- The Aomori Bank, Ltd.
- Michinoku Bank, Ltd.
- Aomori Credit Union
- Kaiji Press Co., Ltd.
- Tsugaru Kaikyo Ferry Co., Ltd.
- Bluemoris Corporation